World of Tanks
World of Tanks is a team-based massively multiplayer online game developed by Wargaming. It’s centered on 20th-century-armoured fighting vehicles. It features player-vs.-player combat with each player controlling an armoured vehicle, which may be a light, medium or heavy tank, tank destroyer or self-propelled gun.
During gameplay, the player takes control of a single armoured vehicle of their choice and is placed into a battle on a randomly selected map. The player has control over the vehicle’s movement, weapons and can communicate with other players through typed or voice chat. They also each have several pre-set actions that give tactical instructions visible to their team only. A match is won either by destroying all vehicles on the opposing team or by capturing a base.
Though it was not positioned for professional competitive gaming at launch, World of Tanks enjoys great popularity on the esports scene. It first debuted as an esports game at the World Cyber Games back in 2012. Since 2014, Wargaming is hosting Wargaming.net League (WGL) with an annual Grand Finals and $300,000 prize pool.
What Bets Can You Make On World of Tanks?
GGBET has incredible World of Tanks betting markets. Here are some of the available bet types below:
- First blood - Predict which team will blow up the first tank to win!
- Team to capture the base - Bet on whether team A or team B will secure the base first!
- Map winner - Which team will win the first map? Guess correctly to win big!
- Match winner - Simply predict whether team A or team B will win!
- Handicaps - To get better odds on the favorite, head to GG.BET’s World of Tanks handicap markets!
- Time to win a match (under/over) - Will the match be over in an instant, or will it be a war of attrition?
With its large player base and a number of highly competitive professional tournaments, World of Tanks offers great chances for betters. Make sure you don’t miss your opportunity to bet on esports matches at GGBET!