Dota 2 is an online multiplayer game in the Multiplayer Online Battle-Arena (MOBA) genre, and it was developed by Valve Corporation. It is free to download on the Steam platform.
Most popular Steam game
In a standard game of Dota, the player’s objective is to destroy the main enemy construction, called the Ancient, which is located inside their base. The base is protected by several towers that are located on three separate lanes. Players are split between two different teams (the Radiant and the Dire). Each team consists of five players. They assume control of Heroes, which are units with special abilities and characteristics. Players can increase the strength of their Heroes by earning experience points and buying different items.
Since its launch back in 2011, the game has been on the forefront of esports. It features some of the largest prize pools, thanks to the use of crowd funding. It is the most played title on Steam, the largest distribution platform for PC games. Valve, the game’s developer, is hosting The International, an annual tournament, where the best players compete for a large crowd-funded prize pool. The International 2015 ended up amassing more than $18 million in prize money. Dota 2 streams are also insanely popular. Dota 2 betting is supplemented, in large part, thanks to its great presence on streaming websites.
Tournaments all over the world
In 2015, Valve started co-hosting smaller-sized seasonal tournaments that use a fixed-prize pool, called the Majors. Each year, there will be three Major tournaments, each in a different region, leading up to The International. Apart from Valve-sponsored events, there are several other big annual tournaments hosted around the world, including ASUS ROG DreamLeague, The Summit, SL i-League StarSeries, ESL One events, Dota Pit League and others. There are hundreds of competitive matches that you can bet on each month!
What Bets Can You Make On Dota 2 At GGBET?GGBET has unbeatable Dota 2 betting markets! Check out the available bet types below:
- Winner - Simply bet on your favorite Dota 2 to win, and if they are successful, you score a juicy payout!
- Total maps - Bet on the number of maps that will be played. GGBET sets the line, and you have to predict if the total maps will be over or under!
- Map duration - How many minutes will a particular map last? Bet on the result at GGBET now!
- Race to kills - Which team will get to 5, 10, or 15 kills first? If you are an expert at predicting kills, this is the bet for you!
- Total kills - How many kills will be recorded in the match? Guess the right number and win big!
We are offering exciting betting odds and special promotions for Dota 2, so make sure to check out the esports betting opportunities at GGBET!