Basketball Betting in Canada
The history of basketball dates back more than a century. First, it was invented in 1891 by Dr. James Naismith, a simple Canadian physical education professor who lived in Springfield, Mass., as a way to entertain his students during a long and harsh winter. Since then, it has become the second main sport in the world after soccer. Nowadays, it’s popular not only in the United States, but also in other various different countries, including Spain, France, Argentina, Turkey and China.
Great Choice of Events on which to Bet
These days, basketball has the highest number of professional leagues, after soccer, and is still showing great growth rates. Naturally, the biggest league is still the NBA, which has the highest level of competition and media presence. But professional basketball isn’t limited to the NBA. National leagues are developing fast in Spain, Greece, Argentina, Turkey, China and many other countries. Also, don’t forget about big international tournaments, such as FIBA Basketball World Cup, FIBA EuroBasket and others. It is also played at the Summer Olympics.
Making Bets on Basketball with Best Odds on GGBET
Due to the high popularity of this type of sport and great number of events happening across the globe, basketball has become one of the biggest markets in the betting industry and attracts more and more punters. We are happy to provide one of the best platforms for basketball enthusiasts. After a simple and quick process of registration, you’ll be able to place bets on most of the major competitions. There are two main types of bets available:
- Single bet: When you try to predict a result of one match.
- Accumulator bet: When you try to predict several results of different matches.
Tips and Tricks To Win Basketball Bets
Basketball is an incredibly exciting sport to bet on, but if you don’t have a strategy, you aren’t going to win! Follow these tips and boost your win percentage now!
- Be very selective with the games you bet on - Take your time and only place a wager when you find a basketball game with awesome odds!
- Analyze the lineups - If a star player is being rested or a key bench player is hurt, this can significantly alter the outcome of a game!
- Bet big on home underdogs - Teams that are playing at home are tough to beat even if the away team has stronger players on paper! Hometown teams often cause big upsets!
The latter may yield you huge returns, because, in case of a win, your winnings will be calculated by multiplying the odds of each selection. But, be aware, you need to predict all outcomes simultaneously, otherwise, your money will be lost. Another interesting option is to place live bets…on the still-unknown outcomes of an ongoing sport match.